Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Garbage Fairy and another 4-leaf clover

Aargh!! The Garbage Fairy struck again!! You may remember a couple of weeks ago, when J brought the bin in before it was emptied? This time N was the culprit. Thankfully, J noticed on his way to school in the morning and we were able to drag it back up to the gutter before the garbage truck came. Phew!

On another note, J has found himself another 4-leaf clover! I've put it in the book with his first one to press, and I'll laminate them for him soon. Boy, I sure hope he gets some mileage out of these!

_____________________________________________


I typed up this post yesterday but didn't post it. Glad I didn't coz J found another 4-leaf clover AND a 5-leaf clover after school today! I might have to get him to pick me some Lotto numbers.....



It's bin night again tonight....wish me luck!!

No comments: