Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First ballet concert!!

N was in her first ever ballet concert on Sunday night! Woohoo! She loved it! She told me after that she really liked being on stage (uh-oh.....), and there were no tears or nerves from her, so she had a really great time. I got a little teary, of course. Auntie A came with us and she was so proud, it was really lovely. The dancing wasn't fantastic, but what do you expect from a group of 3-5 y.o's? They all looked lovely, and had a lovely time and that's the most important thing. That's not to say that the rest of the dancing wasn't good, it's just pointing out that the babies did the best they could. Hmmm.....that still doesn't sound right! You know what I mean, right?


This was the costume for "You Are So Beautiful". Of course!


This was the costume for Hi-5's "Rainbow Around the World".


*sigh*....My baby's growing up waaaay too fast.....

1 comment:

Steph said...

Awwwww....so cute! I have done that, and I cry every time!